Learn Devon re-accredited with Matrix
Posted on: 12 March 2018
Following four days of assessment last week, Learn Devon has been re-accredited with the Matrix Mark, which recognises the quality of Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) we provide to our learners.
Some of the positive findings the Assessor highlighted include:
- We are highly focused on the needs of individual learners
- We have highly developed partnership working such as JobCentrePlus, Children’s Centres and Housing Aassociations which results in reaching those learners seen as hard to reach
- Learners value the approach taken, with many instances of improved confidence
- Learning support is good; not only within traditional additional learning needs but in supporting a range of barriers to learning, including confidence to join sessions
- The alternative CV, the Magna Vitae, has proven valuable in supporting learners
A sincere thank you to those who met with the assessor and provided open and honest feedback.
As always, we value your feedback. You can contact us at any time to provide feedback. Find out more