Me Time - Mindfulness and meditation for happiness and wellbeing
Who is this course for?
Do you put other people first and yourself last?
Does this leave you feeling tired, low, exhausted, stressed, depressed, frustrated…?
YOU and your happiness and wellbeing ARE IMPORTANT TOO!
It’s time to claim some ME TIME… Give yourself a gift, come along to this course and be supported by some nurturing Mindfulness and Meditation practices to re-connect to who YOU are ~ your natural positivity, happiness and wellbeing.
Did you know that Mindfulness is now proven to be as good, if not better than medication for relieving anxiety and depression and is recommended by NICE (National Institute of Clinical Excellence) as an evidence-based treatment for depression?
Even if you don’t suffer from these, Mindfulness and Meditation can still greatly enhance your life ~ helping you to take charge of stress (any kind), and restoring you to peace, balance, harmony and overall wellbeing.
In this course you will learn what Mindfulness & Meditation are and how to practice them in your daily life to help you to, for example:
• Increase awareness that you have choices over what you think, say and do in every moment ~ including opportunities to put yourself first
• Take charge of stress and develop your ability to put your mind at ease
• Identify, question, challenge and transform negative self-beliefs (the beliefs that generate low self esteem and self confidence), using Mindfulness practice
• Reduce self criticism and judgement and increase compassion and empathy towards yourself and others.
• Use Mindfulness & Meditation with difficult thoughts and emotions to reduce their power over you and help you connect with natural positivity and wellbeing
• Improve sleep and reduce the risk of headaches, migraines & other tension-related problems
Support and feedback
Through your practice of the Mindfulness & Meditation exercises taught and the impact on your daily life during the course.
Paul will give each learner feedback within the sessions or outside of the sessions (as appropriate).
Additional costs and requirements
You will need to wear loose comfortable clothing.
Please bring a notebook and pen.
There are no extra costs.
Will I have to do anything outside of the session?
Paul will encourage you to practice what you learn outside of the sessions as this will help to consolidate your learning and notice the effect on your daily life of practicing Mindfulness. However, this is a recommendation rather than a requirement and how much/little you do is entirely your choice.
About the tutor
Paul Beard (Dip. THY&R [Transformation Hatha Yoga], Dip P. Couns.Coach & SRMHC Registered Teacher of Pure Meditation Foundation) is a qualified Yoga instructor, Mindfulness & Meditation Teacher and Coach.
Since 2001, Paul has been training and teaching individuals and groups in self-development, well-being and stress management practices, all with Mindfulness at their core.