CA - iPad: beginners
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for people with basic knowledge of using ICT.
1. Getting started with your iPad
2. Connect to a Wi-Fi network
3. Using the virtual keyboard & Siri
4. Installing and managing apps
5. Security and settings
6. Using apps
7. Browse the web with the Safari App
8. Questions and answers
Support and feedback
One- to-one discussions with your tutor and general group discussion
Additional costs and requirements
You should bring your iPad, a notebook/notepaper and pen. There are no additional costs.
About the tutor
I have been teaching in Adult Learning for 17 years and before that did various university jobs while moving around the country with my family. I did a Masters degree in Computing Science at University of Newcastle on Tyne and a PGCE at Plymouth University.
Until recently I have been teaching courses at Entry Level and Levels 1 and 2 in ITQ and Web Design and Image Editing and Family History courses.
Lately I have been teaching courses on:
• Getting to Know your iPad
• Using Price Comparison Websites
• Making an electronic Photobook
• What is the Cloud?
• Shopping Online
I enjoy teaching and meeting a variety of different learners.
Sheila Barton – Tutor, Learn Devon