Who is this course for?
This course is for adults with learning difficulties. Complete beginners are welcome.
In this short course you will you will learn…
• Some easy, gentle Yoga stretches
• How to improve your breathing whilst you move into and out of the stretches
• Learning ways to relax in your mind and your body.
• Everything is optional and you don’t have to take part if you don’t want to.
It’s also about just feeling happier and healthier in yourself.
Practicing relaxation can help you to…
• feel more relaxed and peaceful
• reduce tension and stiffness in your body
• develop self awareness
• manage emotions
• manage stress and anxiety
• develop focus and concentration – so that you can complete daily tasks more easily and satisfactorily and develop your existing skills, strengths and talents, or develop new ones.
• Improve sleep and reduce the risk of headaches, migraines and other tension or stress-related problems
Paul will make sure there are relaxation exercises that everyone can do.
Support and feedback
Your tutor will keep you informed of your achievements
Your tutor will keep you informed with your achievements.
Additional costs and requirements
Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
Paul will provide yoga mats, cushions and chairs.
Will I have to do anything outside of the session?
No, you don’t need to do any preparation.
About the tutor
Paul Beard (Dip. THY&R [Transformation Hatha Yoga], Dip P. Couns.Coach & SRMHC Registered Teacher of Pure Meditation Foundation) is a qualified Yoga instructor, Mindfulness & Meditation Teacher and Coach.
Since 2001, Paul has been training and teaching individuals and groups in self-development, well-being and stress management practices.