Skip to content
1. Arrive promptly and ready to learn with all the equipment you have been asked to bring.
2. Behave in a way appropriate for the learning environment.
3. Treat everyone fairly, with dignity and respect and according to their needs
4. Report any safeguarding, wellbeing or safety concerns.
5. Respect the right of all individuals to be free of bullying and harassment of any kind, whether sexual, racial or otherwise.
You may be asked to leave if you are unable to meet these expectations.
*You also have the right to be respected and to feel safe. If you are unhappy about the service you receive, please ask a member of staff for our feedback process.