Creative ways to Wellbeing
Posted on: 5 June 2018
Are you feeling anxious, low or stressed?
Maybe your GP has suggested that doing something creative may help you.
Our FREE short course, covering a range of creative and hopefully therapeutic activities might just be the answer:
- Book-binding (Making a covered notebook or journal)
- Electronics (How to make a simple circuit board)
- Leathercraft (Making a key fob, wristband or phone cover)
- Mindfulness (How to find focus and enjoyment)
- Indoor Gardening (How to take cuttings and get free plants)
- Creative Writing (Get those thoughts and feelings down on paper)
Each session will be a taster or an introduction.